Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/4/2016 11:54:41 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
An avowed collector of design ideas, Neisha Crosland likens herself to a biologist collecting specimens. “I collect motifs and classify them into designs, taking inspiration from the way nature organizes itself,” she explains. Known for her dynamic repeats of geometric and natural forms as well as her unusual color combinations, Crosland serves a worldwide clientele, creating textiles and surface patterns for home and fashion accessories, rugs, wallpapers, flooring and stationery.
Crosland trained in textile design at the Camberwell College of Arts in London. At the Royal College of Art in London, where she studied subsequently, she turned her attention to printmaking. A well-received post-graduate show helped launch her career, which has propelled her to the forefront of British design. The recipient of numerous awards, Crosland was named as a Royal Designer for Industry in 2006. She resides and works in London, England.
Everything you need.
- Zevar Orange 18"x12" Pillow $99.95 each
- Michaela Cayenne 20" Pillow $44.95 each
- Maura Yellow 23" Pillow $59.95 each
- Baxter Marigold Orange Wool Rug $399.00 - $1,499.00
- Amber Recycled Glass Floor Vase $129.00
- Ansley Ceramic Vases Clearance $4.97 - $24.97 reg. $12.95 - $29.95
- Milada Centerpiece Taper Candle Holder $49.95
- Serenity Print $650.00
- Meditation Print $850.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Wash separately.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle.
- For best results, professional laundering is recommended.
- Cool iron as needed.
- Reshape and dry flat.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.