Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/13/2013 9:07:04 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
The original washi tape. White letters on red messages a friendly warning on packages, cards, jars, windows and more thanks to fun-loving, semi-transparent washi paper tape. Technically the most advanced tape of its kind on the market, this versatile product can be torn by hand, adheres to almost any surface and is easily removed, leaving no residue or damage to surfaces.
The Japanese company Kamoi Kakoshi, a 90 year-old manufacturer of masking tape, introduced washi paper tape in 2008 in response to three women who requested that the firm introduce more color to their line of ordinary masking tapes. Intrigued by women's imaginative and creative use of their product, they launched a tape made of washi paper that is now available in hundreds of colors and patterns.
Details and Dimensions
Do Not Open Tape. 0.5"Wx394"H
- Washi paper with acrylic glue
- 33 feet
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 0.5" Height: 394"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.