Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/28/2015 4:46:54 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
State-of-the-art espresso maker joins the Italian style and engineering of DeLonghi with the patented extraction and pod system of Nespresso. High-tech brushed aluminum and black machine features a unique sensor-touch display with seven brew settings (ristretto, espresso, lungo cappuccino, latte, hot milk and hot water). The ideal flow of water extracts the perfect cup with lots of rich crema, while a patented automatic system with self-cleaning instant frother transforms it into the quickest, most luscious cappuccino. Additional features include fast heat-up and auto-ejection of spent capsules into a convenient holding tank.
View all Delonghi products
View all Nespresso products
Details and Dimensions
DeLonghi Nespresso ® Lattissima Pro Espresso Maker. 8"Wx11"Dx13"H
- Brushed aluminum and plastic
- BPA-free plastic removable water reservoir and milk container
- Die-cast chrome cup support and drip tray
- 19 bars of pressure
- Instant milk frother with autoclean function
- 25-second heat-up (add 15 seconds for milk)
- BPA-free 44-oz. water tank
- BPA-free 16.9-oz. milk container
- Automatic settings for ristretto, espresso, lungo cappuccino, latte, hot milk and hot water
- Frothing dispenser parts are dishwasher-safe
- Hand wash water reservoir and milk container
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Nespresso capsules available for order by email or at 800-562-1465
- Made in Italy
Overall DimensionsWidth: 8" Depth: 11" Height: 13"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.