New Ana Glasses $9.95 - $11.95
Peak Glasses $3.95 - $4.95
Direction Glasses $9.95 - $10.95
Crescent Glasses $5.95 - $8.95
Callaway Glasses $9.95 - $11.95
Crosby Glasses Clearance $2.97 - $3.97 reg. $4.95 - $5.95
Dylan Glasses $8.95 - $9.95
Harlow Glasses $7.95 each
Tour Glasses $8.95 - $9.95
Get it now.
Pick up in store.
Order eligible items online and pick up at a store near you. Choose the Store Pickup option at Checkout.Learn More
Bola Glasses $2.95 - $3.95
Biggs Glasses $3.95 - $4.95
Reef Glasses $12.95 - $14.95
Rings Glasses $0.95 - $1.95
Impressions Glasses $1.95 - $2.95
New Belle Double Wall Glasses $4.95 - $9.95
Strauss Glasses $4.95 - $5.95
Otis Glasses $3.95 - $5.95
Public Glasses $7.95 - $8.95
Rue Glasses $6.95 - $9.95
Squeeze Juice Glasses $3.50 each
New Britta Optic Glasses $7.95 - $8.95
New Nile Glasses $6.95 - $7.95
Cobalt Glasses $8.95 - $9.95
Carley Clear Glasses $3.95 - $4.95
Josie Glasses $3.95 - $4.95
Alegre Azul Beverage Glass Clearance $7.97 reg. $9.95
Working Glasses and Lid $1.95 - $3.95
Bottle Glass $1.95
Miguel Glasses $5.95 - $6.95
Can Glass $3.95
Bodum ® Pavina Glass Tumblers $9.95 - $14.95
Garcia Water Goblet $9.95
Jane Water Goblet $4.95
Tour Water Goblet $11.95
Set of 8 Boxed Water Goblets $29.95
Set of 12 Strauss Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings $52.95 open stock $59.40
Set of 12 Strauss Cooler Glasses Set Savings $62.95 open stock $71.40
Set of 12 Otis Tall Drink Glasses Set Savings $52.95 open stock $59.40
Set of 12 Otis Highball Glasses Set Savings $62.95 open stock $71.40
Set of 12 Otis Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings $52.95 open stock $59.40
Set of 12 Otis Juice Glasses Set Savings $41.95 open stock $47.40
Set of 12 Peak Highball Glasses Set Savings $52.95 open stock $59.40
Set of 12 Peak Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings $41.95 open stock $47.40
Set of 12 Rings Cooler Glasses Set Savings $20.95 open stock $23.40
Set of 12 Rings Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings $15.95 open stock $18.00
Set of 12 Rings Juice Glasses Set Savings $9.95 open stock $11.40
Set of 12 Impressions Cooler Glasses Set Savings $24.95 open stock $35.40
Set of 12 Impressions Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings $19.95 open stock $23.40
Set of 12 Impressions Juice Glasses Set Savings $19.95 open stock $23.40
Set of 12 Tall Working Glasses Set Savings $39.95 open stock $47.40
Set of 12 Large Working Glasses Set Savings $29.95 open stock $35.40
Set of 12 Small Working Glasses Set Savings $19.95 open stock $23.40
Add style to your table with drinking glasses from Crate and Barrel. From large tumblers to smaller old-fashioned glasses, you'll find a full range of beautiful options in our selection of drinkware. Learn more about the types of everyday and specialty glasses we offer.more
Drinking Glass Types
- Tumbler and Juice Glasses—Versatile enough for everyday use, these glasses are great for serving water, juice and soda as well as wine and alcoholic beverages. Juice glasses serve smaller portions and are perfect for kids.
- Highballs—Highball glasses are great for serving both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
- Double Old-Fashioned Glasses—More than just for on-the-rocks cocktails, these glasses can be great for serving milk, water and more.
- Glass Bottles—Glass bottles are great for casual settings. They can be used for serving milk, juice, water and almost any other beverage.
- Water Goblets—Beautiful and elegant, the water goblet adds a touch of style to formal dining, especially when paired with wine glasses.
Other Glass Options
- Individual Glasses or Sets—Our glasses can be purchased as individual pieces or as part of complete sets. Most of our drinking glasses are available in cost-saving sets of 12, so you'll have plenty on hand for everyday dining as well as intimate dinner parties.
- Colors—While most of our drinkware is clear, we also have glasses in beautiful, bold colors, such as blue, yellow, green and more depending on the season.
- Patterns and Textures—Our glasses are available in classic styles as well as fun designs. Some glasses have small, intricate patterns, such as dots or other geometric details, etched onto the glass. Others have unique frosted, disk or twirled textures to add a twist to the classic drinking glass. We also offer some glasses with hand-etched patterns for a unique, thoughtful look. In addition to our core patterned drinkware, we also have glasses with seasonal patterns great for holiday parties and other gatherings.
Glass MaterialsAt Crate and Barrel, we create our drinkware with only the finest, most durable glass materials. Our drinkware is constructed from various types of glass, including:
- Recycled Glass—This glass has the largest percentage of cullet or broken glass in the composition. The broken glass is often from old bottles, giving the glass a slight color to it. "Seeds" or bubbles are common and add to the charm. Recycled glass can be handmade or machine made with each piece being unique.
- Kali Glass—The basic ingredient in kali glass is extremely pure sand. The sand is dried at the glassworks, sifted and passed through a magnet to remove all iron particles. Very pure potash is added to the sand to enable it to melt. Other various elements are added for brilliance and durability.
- Hand-Blown Glass—This is any type of glass made by a glass blower.
- Borosilicate—This is made with boron trioxide and is more heat resistant than regular glass.
- Heat-Tempered Glass—Heat-tempered glass may be toughened or strengthened through a heating and cooling process to resist thermal shock, making it ideal for hot and cold beverages. It is dishwasher- and microwave-safe on low setting but is not oven safe.