New Ana Glasses EUR 9.58 - EUR 11.51
Peak Glasses EUR 3.80 - EUR 4.77
Direction Glasses EUR 9.58 - EUR 10.54
Crescent Glasses EUR 5.73 - EUR 8.62
Callaway Glasses EUR 9.58 - EUR 11.51
Crosby Glasses Clearance EUR 2.86 - EUR 3.82 our reg. price. EUR 4.77 - EUR 5.73
Dylan Glasses EUR 8.62 - EUR 9.58
Harlow Glasses EUR 7.65 each
Tour Glasses EUR 8.62 - EUR 9.58
Bola Glasses EUR 2.84 - EUR 3.80
Biggs Glasses EUR 3.80 - EUR 4.77
Reef Glasses EUR 12.47 - EUR 14.39
Rings Glasses EUR 0.91 - EUR 1.88
Impressions Glasses EUR 1.88 - EUR 2.84
New Belle Double Wall Glasses EUR 4.77 - EUR 9.58
Strauss Glasses EUR 4.77 - EUR 5.73
Otis Glasses EUR 3.80 - EUR 5.73
Public Glasses EUR 7.65 - EUR 8.62
Rue Glasses EUR 6.69 - EUR 9.58
Squeeze Juice Glasses EUR 3.37 each
New Britta Optic Glasses EUR 7.65 - EUR 8.62
New Nile Glasses EUR 6.69 - EUR 7.65
Cobalt Glasses EUR 8.62 - EUR 9.58
Carley Clear Glasses EUR 1.90 - EUR 4.77
Josie Glasses EUR 3.80 - EUR 4.77
Alegre Azul Beverage Glass Clearance EUR 7.67 our reg. price. EUR 9.58
Working Glasses and Lid EUR 1.88 - EUR 3.80
Miguel Glasses EUR 5.73 - EUR 6.69
Bodum ® Pavina Glass Tumblers EUR 9.58 - EUR 14.39
Set of 12 Strauss Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings EUR 50.98 open stock EUR 57.19
Set of 12 Strauss Cooler Glasses Set Savings EUR 60.61 open stock EUR 68.74
Set of 12 Otis Tall Drink Glasses Set Savings EUR 50.98 open stock EUR 57.19
Set of 12 Otis Highball Glasses Set Savings EUR 60.61 open stock EUR 68.74
Set of 12 Otis Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings EUR 50.98 open stock EUR 57.19
Set of 12 Otis Juice Glasses Set Savings EUR 40.39 open stock EUR 45.64
Set of 12 Peak Highball Glasses Set Savings EUR 50.98 open stock EUR 57.19
Set of 12 Peak Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings EUR 40.39 open stock EUR 45.64
Set of 12 Rings Cooler Glasses Set Savings EUR 20.17 open stock EUR 22.53
Set of 12 Rings Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings EUR 15.36 open stock EUR 17.33
Set of 12 Rings Juice Glasses Set Savings EUR 9.58 open stock EUR 10.98
Set of 12 Impressions Cooler Glasses Set Savings EUR 24.02 open stock EUR 34.08
Set of 12 Impressions Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set Savings EUR 19.21 open stock EUR 22.53
Set of 12 Impressions Juice Glasses Set Savings EUR 19.21 open stock EUR 22.53
Set of 12 Tall Working Glasses Set Savings EUR 38.46 open stock EUR 45.64
Set of 12 Large Working Glasses Set Savings EUR 28.84 open stock EUR 34.08
Set of 12 Small Working Glasses Set Savings EUR 19.21 open stock EUR 22.53
Add style to your table with drinking glasses from Crate and Barrel. From large tumblers to smaller old-fashioned glasses, you'll find a full range of beautiful options in our selection of drinkware. Learn more about the types of everyday and specialty glasses we offer.
Drinking Glass Types
- Tumbler and Juice Glasses—Versatile enough for everyday use, these glasses are great for serving water, juice and soda as well as wine and alcoholic beverages. Juice glasses serve smaller portions and are perfect for kids.
- Highballs—Highball glasses are great for serving both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
- Double Old-Fashioned Glasses—More than just for on-the-rocks cocktails, these glasses can be great for serving milk, water and more.
- Glass Bottles—Glass bottles are great for casual settings. They can be used for serving milk, juice, water and almost any other beverage.
- Water Goblets—Beautiful and elegant, the water goblet adds a touch of style to formal dining, especially when paired with wine glasses.
Other Glass Options
- Individual Glasses or Sets—Our glasses can be purchased as individual pieces or as part of complete sets. Most of our drinking glasses are available in cost-saving sets of 12, so you'll have plenty on hand for everyday dining as well as intimate dinner parties.
- Colors—While most of our drinkware is clear, we also have glasses in beautiful, bold colors, such as blue, yellow, green and more depending on the season.
- Patterns and Textures—Our glasses are available in classic styles as well as fun designs. Some glasses have small, intricate patterns, such as dots or other geometric details, etched onto the glass. Others have unique frosted, disk or twirled textures to add a twist to the classic drinking glass. We also offer some glasses with hand-etched patterns for a unique, thoughtful look. In addition to our core patterned drinkware, we also have glasses with seasonal patterns great for holiday parties and other gatherings.
Glass MaterialsAt Crate and Barrel, we create our drinkware with only the finest, most durable glass materials. Our drinkware is constructed from various types of glass, including:
- Recycled Glass—This glass has the largest percentage of cullet or broken glass in the composition. The broken glass is often from old bottles, giving the glass a slight color to it. "Seeds" or bubbles are common and add to the charm. Recycled glass can be handmade or machine made with each piece being unique.
- Kali Glass—The basic ingredient in kali glass is extremely pure sand. The sand is dried at the glassworks, sifted and passed through a magnet to remove all iron particles. Very pure potash is added to the sand to enable it to melt. Other various elements are added for brilliance and durability.
- Hand-Blown Glass—This is any type of glass made by a glass blower.
- Borosilicate—This is made with boron trioxide and is more heat resistant than regular glass.
- Heat-Tempered Glass—Heat-tempered glass may be toughened or strengthened through a heating and cooling process to resist thermal shock, making it ideal for hot and cold beverages. It is dishwasher- and microwave-safe on low setting but is not oven safe.