Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/24/2013 1:01:15 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Acid-washed galvanized iron sheet—arranged plank-style complete with breadboard ends and hand-hammering down the seams with mini nails—tops a solid shesham wood cabinet buffed and hand-antiqued to a rich patina. Warm industrial mix adds instant character and storage to all "districts" of the home, from kitchen or dining room to family room or office. Open lower shelf spanning the entire width and three tempered-glass doors with clean iron pulls provide display and storage. One adjustable shelf behind single door. Cord cutouts and glass panes for remote control access make it media-friendly. Due to the handcrafted nature, each piece is unique.
Details and Dimensions
- Galvanized iron sheet top with acid-washed tinted lacquer finish over low-emission engineered wood
- Solid shesham wood base with hand-antiqued lacquered finish
- Varying nailhead placement
- Three glass-paned doors with iron pulls
- One adjustable shelf
- Cord management cutouts
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 62.25" Depth: 18.25" Height: 33" Area Behind Single DoorWidth: 17.25" Depth: 15.5" Height: 15.25" Area Behind Double DoorsWidth: 36" Depth: 15.5" Height: 15.25" Open ShelfWidth: 54.5" Depth: 16" Height: 6"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads to protect against chemical reaction
- with finish.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which will leave permanent stains
- on top.
- Use table linens and coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
More District Dining Furniture