Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/22/2014 11:00:14 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Plush tight seat and back cushion nestled between low-profile track arms provides cushy and spacious seating, scaled for smaller spaces. Upholstered in understated black acrylic-blend tweed with nubby texture and flecks of charcoal. Tapered hardwood legs are stained in jet.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Donegal Chair 36"Wx33"Dx33.5"H
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Back and seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam with feather-down blend encased in downproof ticking
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Upholstery fabric is 40% acrylic, 27% polyester, 19% cotton and 14% rayon
- Hardwood legs with jet stain
- Made in North Carolina, USA
DiagonalDepth: 32" Overall DimensionsWidth: 36" Depth: 33" Height: 33.5" ArmWidth: 3" Height: 20.5" SeatWidth: 21" Depth: 24" Height: 19"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.