Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/28/2014 3:53:15 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Our urban style Dune collection is truly a modern "indoor room" that lives outdoors. Sleek outdoor-grade stainless steel frames are upholstered in taupe Batyline® synthetic mesh that is UV-, fade-, mold-, tear- and stain-resistant. Chairs include seat cushion with taupe weather-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic cover. Dune lounge collection also available.
Details and Dimensions
Dune 24" Counter Stool with Cushion. 22"Wx23.5"Dx39.75"H
- Outdoor-grade stainless steel frame upholstered in Batyline® synthetic mesh
- Cushion is fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic
- Foam cushion fill
- Spot clean the cushion cover
- 24"H seat sized for counters
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 22" Depth: 23.5" Height: 39.75" Seat DepthDepth: 17" Seat Height With CushionHeight: 26" Footrest HeightHeight: 7" Seat HeightHeight: 24" Arm HeightHeight: 32" Seat WidthWidth: 18.5"
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew, fade and rot resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Do not dry clean.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Fabric Cleaner.
- Clean Stainless Steel Frames with our Furniture Cleaner/Protector.
- Clean Batyline® mesh with mild soap/water or our Sunrbrella®
- fabric cleaner.
- Oceanside locations should use protectant several times a year.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.