Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/29/2015 12:10:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Our urban style Dune collection is truly a modern "indoor room" that lives outdoors. Our one-of-a-kind lounger cleverly adjusts to any situation. Generous double chaise seats each have adjustable backs for side-by-side face-to-face relaxing or and sun worshipping. Once the sun goes down, it flips up into sofa for after-hours socializing. Sleek outdoor-grade stainless steel frames are upholstered in taupe Batyline® synthetic mesh that is UV-, fade-, mold-, tear- and stain-resistant. Lounger includes seat cushion with taupe weather-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic cover. Dune dining collection also available.
Details and Dimensions
Dune Double Chaise Sofa Lounge with Sunbrella ® Taupe Cushions. 47.25"Wx78.75"Dx37.75"H
- Outdoor-grade stainless steel frame upholstered in Batyline® synthetic mesh
- Cushion is fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic
- Foam cushion fill
- Adjustable to three positions
- Spot clean the cushion cover
- Made in China
With Chaise Back UprightHeight: 37.75" Overall DimensionsWidth: 47.25" Depth: 78.75" Height: 37.75" With Sofa Back UprightHeight: 35" Feet (Each)Width: 1" Depth: 1" Height: 2" Cushion ThicknessHeight: 2" Sofa SeatDepth: 21.75" Height: 16" Completely FlatHeight: 16"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew and fade resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Do not dry clean.
- Rust spots should be cared for promptly.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- Clean Stainless Steel Frames with our Furniture Cleaner/Protector.
- Oceanside locations should use protectant several times a month.
- We recommend the use of our Indoor Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- Sunbrella® cushions are water resistant but not waterproof.
- In light rain Sunbrella® will repel water. When there is heavy
- Rain and the cushions do get wet inside, the drying time is
- Determined by the temperature and direct sun contact.
- For deep seating cushions we recommend opening the back zipper
- to dry and standing the cushions upright.
- In extreme weather we recommend storing cushions indoors.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner which