Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/20/2014 5:06:30 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Sculptural lines and unexpected proportions pair with the richness of solid American walnut in a dramatic ascension of six fixed shelves. Open back and side channels give the illusion of lightness, allowing Echo to float as a room divider or expose color up against the wall. Natural oil finish highlights the beauty of the wood grain.
Details and Dimensions
Room Divider. 45.5"Wx15.75"Dx78.75"H
- Solid American walnut
- Natural oil finish
- Six shelves
- Anti-tip hardware included
- Made in Vietnam
Top ShelfWidth: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 9.8" Fifth ShelfWidth: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 10.2" Third ShelfWidth: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 5.9" Second Shelf (From Top)Width: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 10.2" Overall DimensionsWidth: 45.5" Depth: 15.75" Height: 78.75" Bottom Shelf To FloorWidth: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 7" Bottom ShelfWidth: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 8.6" Fourth ShelfWidth: 39.25" Depth: 15.75" Height: 14.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Use liners to protect linens, clothing and books.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use protective coasters if placed on a carpet or rug.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.