Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/22/2017 2:44:41 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
This easy-care cutting board is handcrafted in Minnesota from sustainably harvested American wood. The construction process uses wood pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests. Food-safe resin is added in a technique that dramatically reduces waste, while Greenguard certification assures adherence to strict chemical emission standards, contributing to healthy homes. Dishwasher-safe, reversible board has bright orange silicone corners keep the board from slipping. Just like solid wood boards, the Epicurean board will develop a patina with use and will develop cut marks, an indication that it's knife safe.
View all Epicurean products
- FSC-certified wood fibers and resin with silicone corners
- Greenguard certified
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Not microwave- or oven-safe
- Made in USA
Everything you need.
- Set of 5 Baker Nesting Bowls $39.95
- Baker Mini Bowls $2.95 each
- Set of 3 Potluck Baking Dishes $29.95
- Potluck Yellow Lasagna Baking Dish $19.95
- Set of 2 Cuisine Stripe Red Dish Towels $12.95
- Baker Red and White Kitchen Canisters $9.95 - $19.95
- Conversion Dish Towel $5.95
- Conversion Trivet $12.95
- Yellow Silicone Whisk $5.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.