Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/7/2015 9:20:46 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Mix, serve, store, bake. Rounded, coupe and straight-sided porcelain bowls designed by Martin Hunt master kitchen tasks of all types, styled with clean lines and rolled rims that will find them doing double duty as serving pieces. Durable, versatile bowls come in a variety of sizes that nest for compact storage.
Details and Dimensions
Every 4.25" Ramekin Bowl. 4.25" dia. x 2.25"H
- Designed by Martin Hunt
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe to 350 degrees
- Made in Sri Lanka
Overall DimensionsHeight: 2.25" Diameter: 4.25"
Orecchiette Caprese Salad Recipe
Orecchiette Caprese Salad
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
1 pound assorted color cherry-size tomatoes
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper
3 cups uncooked orecchiette
1 pound Ciliegine or cherry-size mozzarella
Sea salt, fresh cracked pepper, to taste
3 sprigs fresh basil
4 ounces fresh Parmesan, for shaving
1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Drizzle tomatoes with vinegar and 2 tbsp. oil on large rimmed baking sheet. Scatter garlic and salt over tomatoes, season with fresh cracked pepper and toss to coat.
2. Roast until tomatoes are tender and just beginning to burst, about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil large pot of salted water, add pasta and cook until tender but still al dente, stirring occasionally to loosen any shells from bottom of pan.
3. Drain and return pasta immediately to pot. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp. oil, squeeze in juice from lemon half and stir in. Add mozzarella, stir, then add tomatoes, being careful to incorporate but not break them up too much.Season to taste.
4. Plate and serve with fresh torn basil leaves and shaved Parmesan. Scatter with pine nuts or walnuts, if desired.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.