Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/25/2014 2:16:51 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Mix, serve, store, bake. Rounded, coupe and straight-sided porcelain bowls master kitchen tasks of all types, styled with clean lines and rolled rims that will find them doing double duty as serving pieces. Durable, versatile bowls come in a variety of sizes that nest for compact storage.
Details and Dimensions
Every 9" Bowl. 9" dia. x 2.25"H
- Designed by Martin Hunt
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe to 350 degrees
- Made in Sri Lanka
Overall DimensionsHeight: 2.25" Diameter: 9"
Orecchiette Caprese Salad Recipe
Orecchiette Caprese Salad
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
1 pound assorted color cherry-size tomatoes
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper
3 cups uncooked orecchiette
1 pound Ciliegine or cherry-size mozzarella
Sea salt, fresh cracked pepper, to taste
3 sprigs fresh basil
4 ounces fresh Parmesan, for shaving
1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Drizzle tomatoes with vinegar and 2 tbsp. oil on large rimmed baking sheet. Scatter garlic and salt over tomatoes, season with fresh cracked pepper and toss to coat.
2. Roast until tomatoes are tender and just beginning to burst, about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil large pot of salted water, add pasta and cook until tender but still al dente, stirring occasionally to loosen any shells from bottom of pan.
3. Drain and return pasta immediately to pot. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp. oil, squeeze in juice from lemon half and stir in. Add mozzarella, stir, then add tomatoes, being careful to incorporate but not break them up too much.Season to taste.
4. Plate and serve with fresh torn basil leaves and shaved Parmesan. Scatter with pine nuts or walnuts, if desired.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.