Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/14/2015 1:21:50 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everyday Baking Dishes
Each bright white baker in durable porcelain is tapered and tall-sided with subtle curves and convenient handles.
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe to 450 degrees
- Made in China
More Everyday Baking Dishes
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Marin White Oval Baking Dish 10"x13.75" $24.95
- Ruffled Pie Dish $19.95
- Le Creuset Palm Rectangle Baking Dish $69.95 sugg. $100.00
- Round Au Gratin Dish $7.95
- Cooling Rack $9.95
- Farmhouse Blue Loaf Pan $14.95
- Le Creuset ® Heritage Square Palm Baking Dish $49.95 sugg. $70.00
- Anchor Hocking ® TrueFit 10-Piece Glass Bakeware Set $39.95
- Marin Grey 12"x8.5" Baking Dish $21.95
- Santoku Knife $9.95
- USA Pan Pro Line 6-Piece Bakeware Set $99.95
- Anchor Hocking ® 20-Piece Glass Storage Set $34.99
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.