Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/28/2015 3:12:46 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Felix Walnut Dining Chair
Our classic bent plywood side chair with retro hourglass curves in the generous seat and back brings an updated, modern look to dining rooms and kitchens. Designed by Mark Daniel, the Felix dining chair provides the storage convenience of a stacking chair (up to 4 high) in a sleek, contemporary profile that mixes and matches to fit in anywhere.
As part of a dining suite or as an extra seat for entertaining, Felix showcases the grain and warm color of walnut veneer on sleek chrome-plated legs. The Felix Walnut Dining Chair is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate
- Birch bent plywood and walnut veneer with clear lacquer finish
- Chrome tube legs
- Stacks up to 4 high
- Made in China
The discipline of architecture laid a solid foundation for Mark Daniel’s future in furniture design. With a natural curiosity for how things are made, the Chicago-based designer would build forts and model airplanes, and tinker with bikes as a boy. His affinity for structure and mechanics eventually led him to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture from Georgia Tech, with his senior year spent at the esteemed École d’Architecture-Tolbiac in Paris. It was while studying in Paris that Daniel began to explore the possibilities of furniture and product design: “I learned to appreciate that what goes into a space defines it as much as the walls that enclose that space.” Daniel practiced that philosophy while working for a diverse range of firms where he learned to approach design and fabrication from a custom perspective. During this time, he also tested the waters as an independent designer, exhibiting and selling his work in local galleries and boutiques. Eager to realize his own vision, Daniel formed Slate Design in 2001 to create modern furniture and products that are an honest expression of form and function. His team’s extensive portfolio of work favors clean, simple forms brought to life through a variety of materials, including wood, stainless steel, ceramics and blown glass.See all Mark Daniel's products
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Span White Gateleg Dining Table $299.00
- Finn White Top Desk with Black Base Clearance $149.00 reg. $299.00
- Span Mint Gateleg Dining Table $299.00
- Span Black Gateleg Dining Table $299.00
- Origami Drop Leaf Dining Table $699.00
- Treble White Desk $499.00
- Spare Dove Folding Dining Chair $49.95
- Delta Metal Dining Chair $99.95
- Finn White Top Desk with Salt Base Clearance $149.00 reg. $299.00
- Village Grigio Wood Dining Chair $199.00
- Tig Metal Dining Chair $199.00
- Scholar Round High Dining Table $399.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.