Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/27/2014 7:46:32 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
A beautiful brew from Silk Road Teas. This flowering presentation tea is prized as a celebratory brew imbued with social, cultural and gastronomical heritage. Due to the dramatic unfolding of the blossom, flowering teas are best enjoyed in an oversized wine glass, snifter or glass pot. The green leaves open to unveil a scarlet red clover flower with a delicious, sweet flavor that does not grow bitter during steeping. Silk Road Teas has been sourcing and importing rare and artisanal Chinese teas for over 20 years, traveling extensively to remote areas and small farms to provide tea-drinkers with the optimal cup. Their special access provides us with some of China's finest and most unusual brews, many harvested in early spring when the fresh, tender leaves yield maximum flavor. This company is also dedicated to providing employment and improving the quality of life for persons with disabilities and to helping build healthy communities by restoring interest in locally grown, organic foods.
Details and Dimensions
Flower That Never Fades Loose Tea. 2.2 oz.
- Approx. 8 flowers (each a 12-16 oz. serving)
- Shelf life: 16 months
- Made in China
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture items merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.