Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 6:04:40 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Gorgeous tones and textures of solid wood interface in forthright plank styling that nods to mid-century design. Black cedar table top meets up with black walnut at table's edge and in straight legs constructed with mortise-and-tenon joints and detailed with handsome exposed dovetail joinery. Versatile clean-edged design brings the beauty of natural wood to dining room, library or office. Each piece is finished and assembled by hand.
Details and Dimensions
Flynn Dining Table. 84.25"Wx36"Dx29.5"H
- Solid black cedar top and black walnut legs
- Mortise-and-tenon and dovetail joinery
- Seats up to eight
- Made in Mexico
Top ThicknessWidth: 2" Overall DimensionsWidth: 84.25" Depth: 36" Height: 29.5" Leg ThicknessWidth: 8"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.