Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/26/2016 9:29:46 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Inspired by classic design, London-based designer Russell Pinch is known for bringing ‘rigorous simplicity and sculptural sensitivity’ to his work. Simple yet surprisingly complex, Pinch’s furniture often references elements of Modernist sculpture, Shaker, Georgian or Scandinavian design, which he combines to create an original, timeless look.
Pinch is passionate about strong shapes and the marriage of engaging form, expert craftsmanship and materials, striving to create work that is ‘considered and comfortable, but also with a definite pulse.’ Together with wife Oona, he recently won the 2013 British Design Award for Best British Brand for their furniture design studio Pinch.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Fremont Large Extension Table
Floor To Apron Clearance
Table Edge To Apron Overhang
W/ 20" Leaf
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Store table leaves flat to prevent warping.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Finish may darken with time and exposure to the elements.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.