Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/2/2016 1:40:43 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Generous rectangular cutting boards with all-around well to catch run-off are crafted of unfinished teak certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This nonprofit organization encourages responsible management of the world's forests. Beautiful blonde wood will develop a warm patina with regular use. Some of the wood is repurposed from the production of Crate and Barrel furniture.
- Pressed FSC unfinished teak
- Hand wash
- Not microwave-, freezer- or oven-safe
- Occasional use of foodsafe teak/wood oil recommended
- Made in Indonesia
More FSC Cutting Boards
Everything you need.
- Block Oil $8.95
- Carter Wood Bread Box $59.95
- Schmidt Brothers ® Carbon6 8.5" Bread Knife $49.95
- Hearth Bread Basket Clearance $9.97 reg. $19.95
- Bendt Metal Serving Baskets $29.95 each
- Whim Large Basket Clearance $9.97 reg. $12.95
- Urban Accents Coarse Sea Salt $12.95
- Microplane ® Cube Cheese Grater $19.95
- Mini Black Bowl $1.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.