Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/18/2013 6:04:12 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Embrace the art of organization with our exclusive MAX modular chrome shelving system. Versatile 6-shelf and 3-shelf units connect together to fit your needs and your space, transforming your mudroom, laundry room, playroom, office and closets into rooms of envy. Customize your installation with a choice of chrome-plated iron or oak veneer shelves (or a mix of both). Here, a chrome steel frame supports three height-adjustable chrome shelves.
Details and Dimensions
MAX Chrome Three-Shelf Unit. 33"Wx16"Dx32.5"H
- Chrome-plated iron
- Adjustable low-emission engineered wood with oak veneer shelves (adjustable to 6½"H increments)
- Multiple units can be connected to create one large unit, no additional hardware required (individual connector shelves sold separately)
- Individual shelf capacity is 150 lbs.
- Leg levelers included
- Clean chrome with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly (do not use abrasive cleaners)
- Clean wood with a damp cloth, dry thoroughly
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 33" Depth: 16" Height: 32.5" ShelfWidth: 32" Depth: 15.5" Height: 0.75"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- For indoor use only.
- Wipe with damp cloth.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.