Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/22/2014 2:43:27 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Paola Navone's unique and unexpected furnishings are simple, elegant and immediately familiar, with a livable look that blends with any style. Eclectic pairing of sheet metal with a chunky sawhorse base celebrates the unique markings and color variations of natural and industrial materials. Waxed surface brings out the sheen of the sleek metal tabletop, held in place by hidden magnets. Finnish spruce legs are sandblasted, wire-brushed and coated with white lacquer to bring out the character of the wood's natural grain and knots. A clean, casual take on the farmhouse table, this beautiful table is generously proportioned for gathering friends and family.
Details and Dimensions
Como Sawhorse Dining Table. 118"Wx39.5"Dx29.25"H
- Designed by Paola Navone exclusively for Crate and Barrel
- Sheet metal
- Finnish spruce with multistep finishing process
- Dowel and tongue joinery
- Metal finish may darken with time and exposure to elements
- Avoid exposure to acidic foods and liquids
- Protect from heat and liquids
- For indoor use only
- Seats 12
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 118" Depth: 39.5" Height: 29.25"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Metal may oxidize with exposure to moisture.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use "0000" steel wool to remove small scratches.
- Finish may darken with time and exposure to the elements.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which will leave permanent stains
- on top.
- Use CUTTING BOARDS & coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.