Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/24/2014 5:54:10 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Gorgeous tones and textures of solid wood interface in forthright styling that nods to mid-century design. Solid black walnut frames asymmetrical arrangement of black cedar-fronted doors and drawers atop minimalist antiqued bronze iron legs. Double doors open to two adjustable solid black walnut shelves. Four drawers line up with antiqued bronze scalloped rectangular pulls and feature metal drawer glides. Versatile clean-edged design, constructed with mortise-and-tenon joints and detailed with handsome exposed dovetail joinery, brings the beauty of natural wood to dining room, library or office. Each piece is finished and assembled by hand.
Details and Dimensions
Flynn Sideboard. 64.75"Wx20.5"Dx33"H
- Solid black walnut exterior framing
- Solid black cedar door and drawer fronts
- Four solid wood drawers fronted in black cedar
- Two adjustable solid black walnut shelves
- Iron legs and pulls with antiqued bronze finish
- Mortise-and-tenon and dovetail joinery
- Cord management
- Made in Mexico
Overall DimensionsWidth: 64.75" Depth: 20.5" Height: 33"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.