Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/17/2014 6:07:18 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Paola Navone's unique and unexpected furnishings are simple, elegant and immediately familiar, with a livable look that blends with any style. Eclectic pairing of gorgeous Italian Carrara marble with chunky reclaimed teak legs celebrates the unique markings and color variations of pure, unfinished materials. Solid 8mm marble top is built around an aluminum honeycomb interior to provide lightweight support and minimize the chances of breakage. A clean, casual take on the farmhouse table, this beautiful table is generously proportioned for gathering friends and family.
Details and Dimensions
Riviera Square Marble Top Dining Table. 55"Wx55"Dx28.5"H
- Designed by Paola Navone exclusively for Crate and Barrel
- Unfinished and polished Italian Carrara marble
- Honeycomb tabletop construction
- Unfinished reclaimed teak
- Wood insert, bolt and screw joinery
- Seats 6
- Designed and tested for indoor use only; protected outdoor use at customer's own discretion
- Marble is a porous natural material and prone to stains: wipe spills immediately and protect with table linens, coasters or trivets
- Made in China and Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 55" Depth: 55" Height: 28.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which will leave permanent stains
- on top.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.