Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/31/2014 7:39:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Easy-open, easy-close sleeper is ready at a moment's notice to accommodate overnight guests, thanks to its unique foldout design. Stylish roll-arm, tight-back sofa incorporates the bench-style seat cushion as part of the sleeper mechanism, which is spring-loaded to easily unfold to a roomy queen-size sleeping surface of dream-inducing high-density foam. Raffia upholstery offers lots of textural interest in a color that suits any room.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Orleans Dream Queen Sleeper Sofa 77"Wx41"Dx32"H
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood
- Sinuous wire suspension
- Seat cushion is high-density, high-resiliency soy-based foam and covered with recycled synthetic fiber
- Back cushion is 100% recycled polyester fiber in a cotton-polyester blend in downproof ticking
- Spring-loaded sleeper mechanism
- Solid hardwood legs in black walnut
- Upholstery is 77% polypropylene and 23% polyester
- Mattress accommodates up to 350 pounds
- Made in North Carolina, USA
ArmWidth: 8" Depth: 35" Height: 25" DiagonalDepth: 31" SeatWidth: 61" Depth: 25" Height: 18" Overall DimensionsWidth: 77" Depth: 41" Height: 32" Open (Sleeper)Width: 77" Depth: 90" Height: 32"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.