Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/9/2014 1:37:49 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Introducing a modern new sensibility for the casual cottage look. Contemporary design relaxes with the deep, sink-in hospitality of the plump-cushioned, slipcovered full sleeper—but with minimalist track arms at a sheltering height (great for curling up in the corner), and crisp tailoring. Machine-washable slipcover with topstitch detailing is made of pre-washed cotton-blend for a softer, lived-in touch.
Additional slipcovers available below and through stores featuring our Furniture Collection.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Willow Full Sleeper Sofa 70"Wx36"Dx29"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Multilayer seat cushion is soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Seat back is fiber down blend encased in downproof ticking
- 5½" bi-fold innerspring mattress with 299 coil count
- Slipcover fabric is pre-washed cotton-poly blend with topstitch and self-welt detail
- Machine wash the removable slipcovers
- Includes two knife-edge throw pillows with feather blend fill
- See additional frame options below
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 70" Depth: 36" Height: 29" Height With CushionWidth: 70" Depth: 36" Height: 34" SeatWidth: 60" Depth: 23" Height: 19" Fully Opened With MattressWidth: 70" Depth: 93" Height: 29" ArmWidth: 5" MattressWidth: 53" Depth: 72" Height: 5.5"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.