Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/31/2014 4:03:21 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Statuesque wood cabinet shows its lighter side with a warm grey finish and pane glass fronts to showcase dinnerware, books or bed linens. Classic yet clean styling includes crown and base molding and ring pulls. Darker grey exterior opens to a straw-colored interior—painted in hand-mixed custom colors made in Italy—with one fixed and two adjustable shelves. Cabinet may exhibit graining, knots, splitting and mineral deposits, naturally occurring and prized attributes of pure wood.
Details and Dimensions
Vitrine Cabinet. 45"Wx18.5"Dx72.75"H
- Solid tulipwood, engineered wood with painted finish
- Custom, hand-mixed paint colors
- One fixed and two adjustable shelves
- Protect from heat and liquids
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Anti-tip hardware recommended
- Made in Italy
Overall DimensionsWidth: 45" Depth: 18.5" Height: 72.75"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.