Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2014 9:24:57 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Clean, spare design accents the great look of teak in a compact console adaptable to a spot in the entryway or at the back of a sofa. Casual square frame legs and recessed tabletop an also sub as a serving table or be put to work as a small bar or office desk. Plain-front drawers make the most of teak's natural grain and open to store keys, bar tools or desk supplies. Mortise-and-tenon joinery locks-in solid structure with an uncluttered look.
Details and Dimensions
Rico Console Table. 47.25"Wx17"Dx32.25"H
- Solid teak
- Clear topcoat
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Finger jointed teak drawer bottoms
- Dust with soft dry cloth
- Teak oil not recommended for this piece
- Made in Indonesia
Left DrawerWidth: 25.5" Depth: 12.5" Height: 2.25" Floor To DrawersHeight: 26.5" Surface Area On TopWidth: 43.5" Depth: 15" Right DrawerWidth: 13.5" Depth: 12.5" Height: 2.25" Overall DimensionsWidth: 47.25" Depth: 17" Height: 32.25" Gallery Around OutsideHeight: 1.25"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use any acidic or corrosive liquids on the tabletop.
- Keep away from extreme heat such as radiators or heating vents.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.