Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/20/2014 5:28:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Inspired by a vintage steamer trunk, our updated steamer bar cabinet opens to reveal a capacious home bar. Crafted of American ash solids and veneers with a distinctive recessed panel grid design, rich ebony finish and satin silver finished hardware. Storage includes two fixed shelves, bottle storage on both doors, laminate fold-out top, pull-out glass racks for up to 30 wine glasses and 20 drinking glasses, and an accessory drawer. Separate serving tray is removable for passing drinks. Finished back and concealed casters allow this handsome unit to float or swivel in a room.
Details and Dimensions
Bar Cabinet. (72"W with top extended); 37.5"Wx21.5"Dx42"H
- American ash solids and veneers
- Hand-stained with an oil topcoat
- Doweled joinery with dovetailed drawer boxes
- Nickel-plated solid brass hardware
- Two fixed shelves
- Door shelves
- Concealed casters
- Made in The Philippines
Overall DimensionsWidth: 37.5" Depth: 21.5" Height: 42" When Fully OpenedWidth: 72" Depth: 21.5" Height: 42"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.