Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/27/2014 1:10:06 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
From one of America's most celebrated roasters, this exploration of artisan coffee combines insider insights and techniques with a collection of coffee-friendly recipes. James Freeman details how to choose, brew and enjoy the new breed of coffee at home, right down to roasting your own. The expert behind Blue Bottle has become renowned for his exquisite pour-overs, delicious espresso and specialty brewing methods. Freeman demystifies the complex new lexicon of sophisticated production, extraction and gadgets and instructs how to brew using various methods including French press, nel drip, siphon and more. He also shares his experience in sourcing raw farm-to-cup coffee beans from around the world and offers a home technique for cupping, the industry method of tasting coffee for quality control. Blue Bottle pastry chef and former Miette Bakery owner Caitlin Freeman rounds out the book with 40 inventive recipes incorporating or pairing well with coffee, such as coffee panna cotta and affogato with smoky almond ice cream.
Details and Dimensions
Blue Bottle Craft Coffee Book Cookbook. 8.5"Wx9.5"D
- By James Freeman and Caitlin Freeman
- Color photography
- 240 pages
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 8.5" Depth: 9.5"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.