Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/30/2014 8:32:08 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrate the art and science of tea with this high-tech Japanese tea maker that brews both loose tea or bags. Integrated strainer drops into the spherical bowl of industrial-strength borosilicate glass, retracting with a pull of the handle when tea has steeped to your preferred strength. Stainless-steel frame supports the bowl in style; domed lid has a stay-cool knob. Founded as a heat-resistant glassware company in 1921, the name Hario translates to "king of glass."
Details and Dimensions
Hario Chaor 4-Cup Tea Maker. 6.5"Wx4.5"Dx6.5"H
- Stainless steel
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher-, oven-, freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6.5" Depth: 4.5" Height: 6.5"
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.