Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/17/2014 6:11:27 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrate the art and science of tea with this high-tech Japanese tea maker that brews both loose tea or bags. Integrated strainer drops into the spherical bowl of industrial-strength borosilicate glass, retracting with a pull of the handle when tea has steeped to your preferred strength. Stainless-steel frame supports the bowl in style; domed lid has a stay-cool knob. Founded as a heat-resistant glassware company in 1921, the name Hario translates to "king of glass."
Details and Dimensions
Hario Chaor 4-Cup Tea Maker. 6.5"Wx4.5"Dx6.5"H
- Stainless steel
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher-, oven-, freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6.5" Depth: 4.5" Height: 6.5"
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.