Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/8/2015 2:26:27 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The SmartScoop rethinks the ice cream maker with 12 hardness settings and a "thinking" technology that automatically senses and retains your hardness preference until scooping time. With a commercial-quality countertop presence, this self-refrigerating ice cream maker can be operated manually or fully automatically. Settings encompass the full range of ice cream, gelato, sorbet and frozen yogurt, plus pre-cool and keep-cool for up to three hours. It comes outfitted with an anodized ice cream bowl with handle for easy removal, scraper paddle, lid with easy-lift ring for fuss-free ingredient addition, spatula and bottle brush.
View all Breville products
Details and Dimensions
Breville ® Smart Scoop ™ Ice Cream Maker. 16.25"Wx10.5"Dx10.25"H
- Stainless-steel housing
- Self-refrigerating compressor
- 12 hardness settings
- Can be operated manually or fully automatically
- 1.5 qt. anodized ice cream bowl
- Transparent lid with large add-in opening
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free
- Temperature conversation, volume/music adjustment and child lock
- Lid, spatula, bowl paddle and bottle brush are top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Hand wash ice cream bowl
- Clean exterior with a soft damp cloth
- Made in China
Item Number: BCI600XL
Overall DimensionsWidth: 16.25" Depth: 10.5" Height: 10.25"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.