Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/16/2014 12:09:29 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
This roll of convenient gift tags in bright modern designs comes from Japan's Kamoi Kakoshi, founded in 1923 and inventor of "washi paper" tapes. Semi-transparent masking tapes can be used not only on paper, scrapbooks and gifts but on objects such as jars of homemade foods. Various tapes can be layered, moved, torn and written on to add a burst of color anywhere. Japanese crafters made a pilgrimage to the company's headquarters to request more colorful masking tapes for their projects, resulting in their revolutionary line of "mt" tapes from which our exclusive designs sprung.
Details and Dimensions
Tag Tape. 2" dia. x 2"H
- Washi paper with adhesive
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsHeight: 2" Diameter: 2"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.