Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 5:22:56 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Marin Bar Cabinet
Centuries of Chinese craftmanship meet mid-century modern in a warm, minimal classic. Crafted of solid weathered elm with traditional wood-on-wood joinery techniques—without the use of nails or screws—this contemporary cabinet combines generous storage with striking clean lines. A multi-step tung tree oil finish, a natural oil derived from the seeds of the tung tree nut, brings out the sweeping grain and preserves the beauty of the wood. Each door with solid steel pulls features built-in storage for bottles and barware. Inside is one fixed and one adjustable shelf, three adjustable shelves for wine bottles, a small storage drawer and hanging racks for stemware.
- Solid elm
- Traditional wood-on-wood joinery
- Tung tree oil exterior finish, water-based interior finish
- Five shelves (one fixed, one adjustable, three adjustable wine)
- Steel handles
- Cord management cutouts
- Made in China
More Marin Furniture
Everything you need.
- Dubois Large Square Wall Mirror $199.00
- Ksara Table Lamp $99.95
- Cohen Black Metal Pillar Candle Holders $9.95 - $14.95
- Orb Copper Shaker $24.95
- Mingle Decanter $49.95
- Davis Sofa Sale $1,104.00 - $1,699.00 reg. $1,299.00 - $1,999.00
- Dixon Coffee Table $499.00
- Galang Floor Vase-Umbrella Stand $59.95
- Park Wine-Champagne Bucket $29.95
Here's more to consider.
- Maxine Bar Cabinet $1,599.00
- Clive Bar Cabinet $2,499.00
- Parker Spirits Ebony Cabinet $399.00
- Skyler Java Rolling Bar $299.00
- Steamer Bar Cabinet $1,399.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
- Grantham Bar Cabinet $999.00
- Sawyer Grey Leaning Wine Bar $399.00
- Wyatt 40" Media Console $599.00
- Knox Low Storage Bookcase $899.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Media Stand $399.00
- Paloma I Small Sideboard $1,899.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.