Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 3:54:52 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
From Hammond's, a Denver-based candy company founded in 1920, the iconic holiday candy cane gets hand-dipped in creamy milk chocolate for an adult take on the classic treat. Hammond's opts not to use the common whitening agent titanium dioxide in their candy canes, so the white stripes are a soft creamy color that will change with age. They also use open kettles in their small-batch process, which allows for color variation between batches based on temperature, barometric pressure and other weather factors.
Details and Dimensions
Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane. 2.5 oz.
- Sugar, corn syrup, peppermint oil, artificial colors, natural dark cocoa coating, glycerin and salt
- 3 servings
- Shelf life: 30 months
- Certified kosher
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.