Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 3:22:40 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Gorge Cheese Knives
Designer Aaron Probyn created our exclusive trio of stainless-steel cheese knives, each dedicated to a primary style of cheese.
- Designed by Aaron Probyn
- Stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Avoid citrus-based soaps
- Made in China
London-based designer Aaron Probyn discovered his passion for furniture making when as a young man he worked as a carpenter. However, it was while buying and selling midcentury lighting and furniture at age 20 that Probyn realized he had an emotional attachment to design, form and materials.
After earning a degree in product and furniture design from Kingston University in London, Probyn explored home design in the retail world before launching his own business. Today, he designs and creates from his bright, airy 1930s industrial studio. Overlooking London’s rooftops and neighboring reservoirs, the space has a dedicated workshop that allows him to be spontaneous in his design process.
With a keen eye for proportion and detail, Probyn describes his aesthetic as material-driven and softly minimalist in form: ‘I believe there is something very primitive about design. As human beings, we feel the need to make objects that enrich our lives physically and emotionally. I have a very physical approach to design, and I enjoy playing around with new materials and finding new processes.
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Couture 2-Piece Cheese Knife Set $34.95
- Laguiole ® Cheese Knife 3-Piece Set $39.95
- Soapstone Chalk $1.50
- Olivewood Cheese Board $16.95
- Mahogany Handle Cheese Plane $16.95
- Acacia Wedge Server $24.95
- Copper Wedge Cheese Knife $7.95
- Olivewood Spreader $3.95
- Beck Cheese Board and 3 Copper Cheese Knives Set Set Savings $49.95 open stock $53.80
- 2 Tone Large Marble Board $24.95
- Set of 12 Assorted Cheese Papers $16.95
- Welcome Hard Cheese Knife $11.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.