Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/21/2014 6:44:59 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Stephanie Izard of Chicago's Girl and The Goat and Little Goat Diner invites you into her kitchen to see how a Top Chef cooks, thinks, shops, eats and drinks in this colorful and colorfully photographed distillation of her unique cooking style. More than 100 recipes take you from sumptuous starters (tempura asparagus with olive aïoli, oysters three ways) to serious sides (chestnut confit with roasted potatoes, bacon and kumquats, eggplant and nectarine caponata) to elegant entrees (seared skate wing with melted fennel and brown butter-date sauce, pan-roasted New York steaks with sautéed cucumbers and salted goat milk caramel). Izard's personality shines throughout in this self-described "guide" intended for you to experiment with, mixing and matching sauces and sides to "make your whole mouth happy." And she promises that while some recipes are more occasion-worthy, they are all simple enough to do at home with readily available ingredients.
Details and Dimensions
Girl in the Kitchen Cookbook. 7.75"Wx9.95"Dx1"H
- By Stephanie Izard with Heather Shouse
- Color photography
- 256 pages
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.75" Depth: 9.95" Height: 1"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.