Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/10/2015 8:34:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Crafted in Japan using a manufacturing method inherited from the Samurai sword, Global® cutlery features distinctive modern design with seamless, hygienic one-piece, stainless-steel construction, professional performance and a dramatic signature dimple pattern on the handles. Cromova 18 stainless-steel blades are ice-tempered and hardened to 56-58 on the Rockwell scale and sharpened by both ceramic water sharpener and whetstone. Slip-resistant, ergonomic hollow handles are filled with sand for ideal weight and balance. Multi-purpose chef's knife slices, dices and chops with ease.
View all Global products
Details and Dimensions
Global ® Chef's Knife. 6"
- Cromova 18 stainless-steel blade
- Stainless-steel handle
- Blade has a 15 degree edge angle
- Ergonomic slip-resistant grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Item Number: G-58
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.