Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/1/2015 11:54:37 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Crafted in Japan using a manufacturing method inherited from the Samurai sword, Global® cutlery features distinctive modern design with seamless, hygienic one-piece, stainless-steel construction, professional performance and a dramatic signature dimple pattern on the handles. Cromova 18 stainless-steel blades are ice-tempered and hardened to 56-58 on the Rockwell scale and sharpened by both ceramic water sharpener and whetstone. Slip-resistant, ergonomic hollow handles are filled with sand for ideal weight and balance. Serrated utility knife is ideal for soft-centered foods like breads and produce.
View all Global products
Details and Dimensions
Global ® Serrated Utility Knife. 6"
- Cromova 18 stainless-steel blade
- Stainless-steel handle
- Blade has a 15 degree edge angle
- Ergonomic slip-resistant grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.