Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/30/2015 8:38:50 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Bright sunlight glints off a grain silo, backwashed with deep shadows in Tom Marks's photograph that speaks to the rustic beauty and hard realities of rural life. Simply yet carefully composed, his spare, almost abstract image distills rural America to its most basic expression. Our giclée print of Marks's original black-and-white photograph is presented with a single white mat in a beautifully grained white ash and metal frame designed by Austin Bader.
Details and Dimensions
Grain Elevator Print. 29.75" sq. x 2"D
- Artist: Tom Marks
- Giclée print on acid-free paper
- White ash and metal frame designed by Austin Bader
- Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 29.75" Depth: 2" Height: 29.75"
Tip for Hanging with D-Rings
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.