Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2016 2:52:31 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Old world, handcrafted techniques used by skilled weavers in the remote villages of Kerala, India, are the secret to the exceptional beauty of these exclusive placemats. Cotton is carefully woven to emulate the organic texture of grasscloth and create subtle striations of rich hand-dyed color. Soft cotton napkins mix and match gorgeous tones of saturated color, tailor finished with 1" hem and mitered corners.
- Placemat is handcrafted of 98% cotton and 2% fiber
- Placemat is oversized to allow for shrinkage
- Machine wash placemat, dry flat; iron as needed
- Napkin is 100% cotton
- Machine wash napkin cold, tumble dry; warm iron as needed
- Made in India
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.