Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/26/2016 7:32:28 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Tropical chic for the tabletop. A sophisticated circle is intricately handwoven for a warm, organic texture finished in grey. Soft, pre-washed Portuguese cotton napkin with hemmed borders is the essence of elegant simplicity.
- Placemat is 100% rattan with water-based paint
- Napkin is 100% cotton
- Clean placemat with a damp cloth
- 100% pre-washed cotton napkin
- Machine wash napkin cold, tumble dry; warm iron as needed
- Made in multiple countries
More Coordinating Napkins
Everything you need.
- Marin White Dinnerware $4.95 - $154.95
- Marin White Serving Bowls $29.95 - $39.95
- Oregon Wine Glasses $6.95 each
- Miro 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $34.95
- Spin Glass Hurricane Candle Holders/Vases $24.95 - $34.95
- Feast Platter $49.95
- Set of 4 Suits Linen Cloth Dinner Napkins $39.95
- Wrap Silver Napkin Ring $3.95
- Taz Cheese Knife 3-Piece Set $39.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.