Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/29/2015 8:35:17 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Halo's simple beauty lies in its open presentation of materials, construction and design. The "halo" is a trick of light created by the glass top that's perfectly flat on the surface but has a deep, light-refracting reverse bevel on the underside. A solid chestnut wood base echoes the halo with its own center top ring in a deep, rich ebony. Dark, minimal flared legs and an architectural cross-brace of the same wood connect so precisely that no screws or nails are required.
Details and Dimensions
Halo Ebony Dining Table with 42" Glass Top. 42" dia. x 29.5"H
- Base is a Crate and Barrel exclusive
- Created in collaboration with designer Maria Yee
- Solid chestnut base with water-based ebony finish
- Traditional wood joinery
- Clear ½"-thick glass top with reverse bevel and polished edge
- Seats four
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsHeight: 29.5" Diameter: 42"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Protect table base from glass cleaning products.
- Do not use a copper cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax paste to maintain finish of outer edge only.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.