Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/30/2015 11:29:04 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Celebrate the art and science of tea with this high-tech Japanese tea maker that brews both loose tea or bags. Integrated strainer drops into the spherical bowl of industrial-strength borosilicate glass, retracting with a pull of the handle when tea has steeped to your preferred strength. Stainless-steel frame supports the bowl in style; domed lid has a stay-cool knob. Founded as a heat-resistant glassware company in 1921, the name Hario translates to "king of glass."
Details and Dimensions
Hario Chaor 4-Cup Tea Maker. 6.5"Wx4.5"Dx6.5"H
- Stainless steel
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher-, oven-, freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6.5" Depth: 4.5" Height: 6.5"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.