Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/22/2014 12:28:54 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrate the art and science of tea with this high-tech Japanese tea maker that effortlessly infuses loose and flowering teas with the touch of a switch. Enjoy a relaxing tea experience despite the bustle of modern life. The masters at Hario actually polled professional tea brewers for their tips on the perfect cup. The results were integrated into this refined design: fresh, well-aerated hot water; vertical motion of tea leaves; and a spherical shape for free movement. The Largo encompasses all of these features, as well as the ability to fine-tune your infusion time to your personal preference. Tea moves, unfurls and infuses up to five minutes in the heat-resistant glass bowl; when it reaches your desired strength, simply activate the switch and watch it filter into the lower server, leaving the spent leaves behind. Compatible with Hario's Acrylic Stand with Drip Tray, Range Server and FSC Mahogany Coffee Drip Stand.
Details and Dimensions
Hario Largo Tea Dripper. 5"Wx5"Dx7"H
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Resin lid
- Stainless-steel filter
- Silicone rubber inner holder and base
- Polypropylene switch
- For tea only
- Dishwasher-safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 5" Depth: 5" Height: 7"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.