Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/31/2015 10:33:10 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Hario's state-of-the-art coffee system features all the components for modern drip brewing at home for the ultimate in pour-over coffee style. The sculptural white ceramic dripper features a strategic cone shape and comfortable handle to make a pour-over coffee to your exact specifications. Dripper uses Hario V60 size 2 paper filters or reusable cloth filters. The smart scale/timer is designed to measure in .1 gram increments (up to 2000 grams), with a drip timer for perfect bloom time and pour every cup. Dripper and scale/timer fit the V60 Range Server and the V60 Acrylic Stand or you can use your own cup or carafe. Range server features a contemporary design in heavy-duty yet lightweight borosilicate glass, calibrated to dispense with pre-measuring of water for drip coffee. Server is microwaveable including the rubber lid, which keeps coffee warm until your next cup. Rubber lid is also compatible to support the ceramic dripper. Acrylic drip stand features a simply sophisticated design in clear acrylic resin with stainless steel plate. Stand supports the dripper over the V60 Range Server.
Details and Dimensions
Hario V60 Range Server. 6"Wx5"Dx5"H
- Ceramic dripper is microwave-, freezer- and top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Scale/timer uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Acrylic resin drip stand with stainless steel plate
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass range server with 20-ounce capacity and rubber lid is dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- Made in multiple countries
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6" Depth: 5" Height: 5"
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.