Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/30/2015 6:41:30 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
The beauty is in the details when it comes to this meticulously designed 3-step ladder. Expertly crafted and assembled by hand, and finished with a satin black powdercoated finish, smooth aluminum and steel form triangular tubes that meet in a slim, graceful profile. From the secure safety latch and non-skid feet to safety-minded steps with integrated grooves for tread, each and every element is thoughtfully considered—even the fastening screws are hidden. Sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight, this ladder weighs only 11 lbs. for easy portability and supports up to 300 lbs. in weight. Engineered to fold to a streamlined 7" deep, it can also stand on its own without having to lean against the wall. Created by the experimental design lab Metaphys and Hasegawa Kogyo Co., the top manufacturer of ladders and scaffolding in Japan since 1956, this exceptional ladder has received many design accolades, including the RedDot Design, Good Design and JIDA Design Museum selection awards.
Details and Dimensions
Hasegawa ® Lucano Black 3-Step Stool. 18.5"Wx29.5"Dx52.5"H
- Award-winning design created by the experimental design lab Metaphys and Hasegawa Kogyo Co., the top manufacturer of ladders and scaffolding in Japan since 1956
- Aluminum and steel with satin black powdercoat finish
- Safety features include non-skid feet, grooved tread on steps and safety latch
- Lightweight ladder weighs only 11 lbs. for easy portability
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Freestands or folds to 7 inches flat for storing
- Made in China
ClosedWidth: 18.5" Depth: 6.25" Height: 52.5" Middle StepWidth: 14.5" Depth: 2.75" Bottom StepWidth: 16.5" Depth: 2.75" Floor To Top StepHeight: 31.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.5" Depth: 29.5" Height: 52.5" Top StepWidth: 12.5" Depth: 6" Floor To First StepHeight: 9"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.