Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2014 5:03:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
The beauty is in the details when it comes to this meticulously designed step-stool. Expertly crafted and assembled by hand, and finished with a durable white powdercoated finish, smooth aluminum and steel form triangular tubes that meet in a slim, graceful profile. From the secure safety latch and non-skid feet to safety-minded steps with integrated grooves for tread, each and every element is thoughtfully considered—even the fastening screws are hidden. Sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight, this ladder weighs only 10 lbs. for easy portability and supports up to 300 lbs. in weight. Engineered to fold to a streamlined 8.25" deep, it can also stand on its own without having to lean against the wall. Created by the experimental design lab Metaphys and Hasegawa Kogyo Co., the top manufacturer of ladders and scaffolding in Japan since 1956, this exceptional ladder has received many design accolades, including the RedDot Design, Good Design and JIDA Design Museum selection awards.
Details and Dimensions
Hasegawa® Lucano White 2-Step Stool. 17.5"Wx22.5"Dx19.5"H
- Aluminum and steel with white powdercoat finish
- Safety features include non-skid feet, grooved tread on steps and safety latch
- Lightweight ladder weighs only 10 lbs. for easy portability
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Freestands or folds to 8.25 inches flat for storing
- Made in China
ClosedWidth: 17.5" Depth: 8.25" Height: 22" Bottom StepWidth: 14.5" Depth: 3.5" Top StepWidth: 12.5" Depth: 8" Floor To First StepHeight: 10" Overall DimensionsWidth: 17.5" Depth: 22.5" Height: 19.5"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.