Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/29/2014 8:49:19 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Our oversized modern cottage look is as inviting as ever, but this time with a surprising turn. What looks like an overstuffed armchair is really a relaxing glider that not only rocks back and forth but swivels 360 degrees. Family-friendly slipcover in creamy white cotton-poly goes right in the washing machine.
Additional slipcovers available below and through stores featuring our Furniture Collection.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Hathaway Swivel Glider 29"Wx36"Dx30"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam wrapped in regenerated synthetic fiber and encased in downproof ticking
- Back cushion is 100% recycled and post-consumer fibers encased in downproof ticking
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Slipcovered in cotton-polyester with topstitch detailing
- Swivel glide mechanism
- Machine wash removable slipcovers
- Made in North Carolina, USA
SeatWidth: 20" Depth: 21" Height: 19" ArmWidth: 3.5" Height: 22" Overall DimensionsWidth: 29" Depth: 36" Height: 30" Overall Height With CushionHeight: 34"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.