Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2015 1:53:04 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Craft bitters are all the rage with mixology professionals, and now home bartenders can enjoy the delicious, creative possibilities with Hella's premium alternatives to mass-produced commercial brands. This successful startup was launched in 2011 by bitters hobbyists to bring quality-consciousness to every step of the process, handcrafting versatile flavors for both cocktail and culinary use. The zesty citrus version is a full-spectrum bitters incorporating multiple varieties of citrus fruit peel for a fantastic, full and bright flavor and aroma. The aromatic version carries the quintessential notes of cinnamon, clove and allspice with the kick of black peppercorns and depth of character from caraway, gentian and wormwood. The resulting bitter finish is pronounced and complex yet not overwhelming.
Details and Dimensions
Set of two Hella Bitters Citrus and Aromatic Minis: one of each flavor. 1.7 oz.
- Citrus Ingredients: Water, alcohol, caramel, citrus peel, gentian, roots and spices
- Aromatic Ingredients: Water, alcohol, caramel, gentian, wormwood, roots and spices
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- Made in USA
2 oz. Rye Whiskey
1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
2 dashes Hella Aromatic Bitters
1 dash Hella Citrus Bitters
In a mixing glass or shaker combine ingredients, add ice and stir for 8-10 seconds. Strain into a coupe glass or in a rocks glass, over ice. Garnish with cherry or lemon peel.
2 oz. Gin
.75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
.5 oz. Simple Syrup
6 Fresh Mint Leaves
3 Dashes of Hella Citrus Bitters
In a shaker, muddle mint and add all ingredients. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a cocktail glass.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.