Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/31/2014 9:17:50 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The latest in the evolution of Hurom's juicing revolution, this premium juicer uses a slow squeezing system to extract the maximum juice, flavor and nutrients, producing rich fruit and vegetable juices and juice blends, nut milks, soy milk and smoothies. Modern technology makes the most of a mere 150 watts of energy, juicing faster than typical juicers and expelling dryer pulp and higher yield. Based on their original single-auger design patented in 2007, this dual-stage juicer first crushes and then presses ingredients, extracting by masticating and pressing with the auger acting as a mortar and pestle. Quiet, economical and healthful, the Hurom 700 releases deep-seated nutrients, enzymes and phytonutrients for richer colored juices with more vitamins and minerals. The same features make it a natural for blended drinks, frozen treats, purees, baby food, soups and sauces.
Details and Dimensions
Hurom Premium Slow Juicer 700. 6.57"Wx9.33"Dx15.67"H
- Heavy-duty plastics and silicone
- Induction motor
- Operates at 80 RPM with only 150W energy
- Pulp control feature
- Includes fine and coarse strainers
- Filter/strainer cleaning brush included
- Hand wash
- Made in South Korea
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6.57" Depth: 9.33" Height: 15.67"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture items merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.