Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/27/2015 6:03:25 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Meet the future of meat grilling. On the heels of the first Bluetooth-enabled grilling and cooking thermometer and app for Apple and Android devices comes this convenient mini version. With a sleek design similar to a smartphone, this breakthrough device lets you remotely monitor cooking food up to 150 feet away, secure in the knowledge that you'll be alerted when target temps are reached. It can also be used as a stand-alone thermometer to register heat in the oven, grill or smoker. The app provides a graph that lets you keep track of your cooking, exportable a pdf or csv format. Great for smoker cooking, which involves longer cooking times and is more temperature sensitive. The free app for iPad®, iPhone® , iPod touch® and Android devices is integrated with Facebook, allowing you to upload pictures of what you're cooking right to the iGrill Facebook page. Device lies flat or stands by resting on the magnetic disc.
Details and Dimensions
iGrill ® Mini Thermometer. 1.75"Wx2"Dx1.5"H
- Plastic body
- Dual stainless steel probe
- Braided stainless steel probe wire
- Bluetooth Smart Technology (4.0)
- Compatible with iPad (mini, 3rd generation and newer); iPhone (6, 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S), iPod Touch (5th generation, IOS 7 or newer) and Android (4.3+)
- Battery offers approx. 150 hours of continuous power
- Temperature range is -22 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- 150-foot range
- 48" probe cord
- 1 CR2032 coin cell battery required (included)
- Do not submerge in water
- Clean with a damp cloth
- iDevices warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year for the device and ninety (90) days for the probes from the original purchase date
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 1.75" Depth: 2" Height: 1.5"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.